Monday 27 August 2012

Things that annoy me. Today's edition.

  • 'This is my family' car stickers. I don't know where this fad started but I'm ending it. Now. I personally don't give a crap that you have two parents, three kids, a dog, 6 tropical fish, a teacup pig** and a partridge in a pear tree. Is this supposed to make me consider driving more carefully and NOT crash your car? Because it's making me feel like hitting the accelerator. Sorry. Not really. THIS is what you look like.

** I might consider not crashing into you if you have a teacup pig. That is all.
  • The local Zaraffas who can't tell the difference between a cappuccino and a latte. When I say Grande Skinny Cappuccino, it generally means I want a Grande Skinny Cappuccino, not some asinine milky tasteless brew without the sacred chocolate powder. Funnily enough. It ain't rocket science people. Surely in your chosen profession you encounter enough cranky, caffeine deprived people to want to add another?
  • Real estates that take up to 7 days to process my rent and then send me repeated texts threatening to 'breach' me for non-payment. Their solution? To pay 7 days ahead so there won't be an issue. Maybe I can get my work to pay me 7 days ahead to make your life easier? Sorry, if the money comes out of my account instantly, I've PAID, OK?
  • Socks left in laundry sinks = flooded laundry. Fun times. Enough said

This is not a complete list.

xx

No comments: